Also, a big thank you to Namaste Foods for sending some gluten free food donations that just arrived at the end of the week! This is such a blessing and Katrina will also be bringing this food over to the pantry this Tuesday!
Katrina will be attending the Tampa Celiac Support Group meeting on Saturday, October 12th and will be attending the Largo Gluten Free For Life Support Group meeting on Saturday, November 23rd in an effort to start gathering GF non-perishable food donations for the 3rd Annual GF Holiday Food Drive. Please spread the word for people to bring GF food donations to these meetings! Thank you in advance for any and all GF food donations given for the GF Holiday Food Drive!
Gluten Free Holiday Box of Hope:
- 1 Gluten Free Whole Turkey or Gift Certificate for a Turkey
- GF Mashed Potatoes (1 box)
- GF Gravy (1 container)
- GF Stuffing (1 box)
- GF Rice (1 box or bag)
- GF Canned Black Beans (2 cans)
- GF Canned Vegetables (2 cans)
- GF Canned Fruit or Jars of Applesauce (2 cans)
- GF Cranberry Sauce (2 cans)
- GF Canned Pumpkin (1 can)
- GF Bisquick or GF Multipurpose Flour (1 box)
- GF Dessert Mix (1 box of GF Cake Mix or 1 box of GF Brownie Mix)
- GF Cookies (1 box)
- GF Pudding (2 boxes)
- GF Cereal (1 box)
- GF Oatmeal (1 box)
Metropolitan Ministries Holiday Central.